Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Gross (large) motor development
- Muscle tone and strength
- Posture/postural control
- Pre-gait and gait training (gait refers to the pattern of limb movement)
- Locomotion patterns (movement and travel)
- Neuromuscular function
- Body alignment
- Environmental adaptations
- Positioning and mobility of wheelchairs, walkers and other mobility aids
Is Your Child On Track?
How your child plays, learns, speaks and acts offer important clues about his development.
Do you have questions about your child’s development? View our milestone checklist to see if your child is where he/she should be at this stage in their development.
Still have concerns? Complete the form below to contact our staff to discuss your concerns, schedule a tour of our facility, or make an appointment to speak with our staff.
Kids Unlimited Learning Academy
Ft. Smith: 479-755-6601